vrijdag 5 mei 2023

Body hate

I want to love this body that you all seem to despise.
But I can not think for myself with you whispering your lies.
Just let me care for every inch, for this body that's mine.
The volume of your hatred rises, my life is on the line.

You say you'll only care if I shrink.
If I just do, not think. 
Fit the mould. 

You say you'll be there if I'm not.
Erased myself into knots.
Or so I'm told.

Will the disgust of my body make you write an end to me?

I'm entangled in false promises of wanting the best for me.
But you won't go beyond the superficial layers of me.
You could never care for me after what you've seen.
I guess that's how the world spins and it's always been.

Have I lost the right 
To view my body as mine 
When it's this size?

I want to shut 
My mouth tight so
You can't feed me lies.

I want to hold myself 
Right and then
Let my anger fly.

But all the harm cost
Has been left for you
To deny.

Will your hate of who you see, be the death of me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten