dinsdag 12 februari 2013

A rhyme in darkness

I say that I don't need you
But maybe I need you to hurt me
Maybe I need you to hurt me

There's always something holding you back
Away from the gaze that is upon you
And I am keeping right on track
You hate me for that
I dreamt yesterday that you died in my arms
But I awoke by the sound of you not being there
My blood smeered on all your charms
You hate me for that

And maybe one day I will kill us
But I am not ready, I am not ready
Take us whole and destroy us
A prisoner to our secret society
Because we both might be broken
And easy to take apart
We both might need each other
To shatter and tear us apart

I come with a story
I come without an explanation
You come without reason
You come with your sensations
Ruled by our emotions
Pushing and pulling at our limbs
Bringing us closer
And still creating a bigger distance

Maybe there's alway something holding me back
To become the animal you want me to be
Ánd you're keeping right on track
I hate you for that
Maybe I am not ready to give everything to you
But I want to kill everything that stands between us
And when you do just what you need to do
I hate you for that

I need to attack
I need to attack
I need to attack someone...
And it can't be myself this time

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten