vrijdag 8 februari 2013

Want

I can see your face,
In the darkness, free.
I can see your face
As it lights up for me.

I think you like me,
Sometimes I do.
I think you like me,
And I like you too.

Do you wish sometimes that you could be in love,
The same way normal people are in love?
I can never wish for it, my insanity is attracted to yours
It's so electric, it's so electric and it's so tough.

And I offer you my sex
I offer you my life if I could.
I asked you before to kill me.
Just point your arrow and shoot.

Because I can never be healed
And I can never be cured.
I want to bleed,
Sometimes I want you to hurt.

Do you wish sometimes you can be in lust,
And believe the lies like the normal people do?
Maybe I will turn myself into a slave of your name
Be honest just like all those love-strucken fools.

You're a ghost made real inside my mind.
Your body is the longing that will make me die.
My fingers on your beating heart,
Slowly tearing you apart.
You are the one that will always leave me stunt
Maybe you just need me for the hunt
I might be the one you are not allowed to want.
I'll become the one you are never allowed to want.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten