zondag 17 februari 2013

Eradicate

I can feel your beckoning,
You're just not ready for the reckoning,
You're just not ready...

(I eradicate you
I violate you)

I used to hang on every word you said.
And I was so fragile
You asked my silence for every word you said
And it was so intimate
I still can feel the bile
Coming up intide my throat
I was your little girl

Stripnaked of everything that made me into me
Strangled behind closed doors
And I bled from deep inside my masked brain
And it was so intimate
I never knew before
What I did to make you hurt me
I was your little confidant

You hid yourself under the things you asked of me.
I was dying and you could not see

And when I realized
All of it has been lies
Blood for blood
Became an eye for an eye

There's a feeling that rises
From the depths of my emptiness.
I can't describe this.
Oh no I can't describe this.

Never again I swore
I am not keeping your lies anymore

Take you down
Take it off
Didn't you used to call this
Love
The massacre
Of little girls
That were biding
Your will
I am after you
After you now

This will
Make me whole
This will
Give me back what you stole
I attack you
With my pen
I attack you
And take a stand
Inside my mind
You won't survive this

The seed of hate
Inside my mind
You planted yourself
To leave me behind
With parts
Of you
But I will never
Become another you
There is too much blood
Inside my eyes

You make me want to be miserable
So that I can even punish you some more
So that I can write about those tales
That happened behind closed doors

But I am ready to burn everything down.
Ready to fight, and ready to kill.
There is only your arrogance between us now,
Like the silence that kept me still.

You can run but you can never hide

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten