dinsdag 12 februari 2013

Wreck in army boots

I was just a kid
I was just a kid

(I must take control....)

I made myself up
Born out of hate and rage
A wreck in army boots
And this is the right place
For my emotions

I made myself up, I made myself up
I was just a thought and then I existed
I wanted to kill you and I couldn't stop

I made myself up, I made myself up
Content with the illness brewing inside
I wanted to slaughter you and I won't stop
I still won't stop

I had a dream
Of me as a small child
I was covered in blood
My blood
And I was raped
By the bruises
And the wounds
On my skin
Maybe that why
I still cut myself
I am trying to remember you

But I woke up
i finally woke up
And now it's over
I am done waiting
I want to fight you
I need to hurt you
Now I am trying to forget you

I am done trying to win your trust
I am done....

I am an army of falling fists
I am battle ready and ready for this bloody kiss
I am building myself from the memories
Of you pushing me down on my knees
There is a war brewing inside my mind
To make you wish that you never left me to die
I need to fight, I need to break, I need to kill,
So be silent and listen, be silent, be still

I am born to be a fighter
But I am still falling hard
They call me all sort of names
Jealous birds picking me apart

I am born to be a fighter
And I am not ready to fail
Even when I am crying
I am still ready for the kill

I want the angels to look upon me as I tear their eyes out
I want to be the last thing that they see
My rise over their doubt
Of me
I want you to look upon me as I tear your eyes out
I want to be the last thing that you see
My rise over your hold
On me

My art will win this war
I am emotional
I am a wreck in army boots
Ready to share my pain
I am so ready to share my pain

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten