donderdag 14 april 2011

The painting

Oh that man and his beauty so fair
His alabaster skin, yes the bounce of his hair
His eyes fixated on me with tentive care
The chaos in me fought with valour so rare

In love with every single part of me
The wild animal, the lost soul, the spirit so free
I am not yet the person I know I will be
And I wonder what I am in those eyes of he

I am expanded by the size of his heart
So open and warm, softly blemished but unguard
Even his softest words are a form of art
Drawing out the dark and tearing it apart

All of me desires to wholly take him in
The story in his eyes will leave me wondering
As the stars light up his alabaster skin
Will he know of the words I send to him

I find my peace in the embrace of his arms
So as he smiles to me with his undoubtly charm
I tend to forget everything that can do harm
Where ever my head, love will bring me home

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten