vrijdag 27 oktober 2017

I am human

I am human,
I am the shape called human,
I am the one called human,
I am the "Woman" Human,
I am the birthed human.

I try to be the empowered human,
But I remember that I was the battered "Woman",
And still the oppressed human,
The called less than Human Woman,
The sexual harrassed Woman.

Fuck Damnit, I Am human!

I am birth control human,
Freedom of body human,
Stand in line for my benefits human,
Disabled fucking rolling human,
I am called the Fat Woman.

I am ignored by doctors Woman,
Cause my issues are too Woman for them,
Not taken seriously by many cause I am Woman.
Especially cause I dare to be a mentally ill human.
Who will believe that crazy human.

Hear Me Roar Like A Fucking human!

You call me slut cause I am Woman
Who dared to live my idea of Woman,
Who did not want to fuck you Woman,
Oh dear, poor little you.
Slanded by I love those unafraid to love me Woman.

I was I dared to wear make up Woman,
And also dared not to Woman,
Going months without shaving Woman,
Dare to show hairy pits Woman,
Dare to dye my fairy red Woman hair.

I Am Going To Fight You Like A Woman!

Cause we know how to fight we Women,
Bleed so many fucking ways and not die, we Women!
Loud Women, Unapologetic Women, Proud women!
And I bending unbroken Woman, Rolling activist Woman,
Is going to crush you until we are Human!

Crush until the wage gap is truly a myth Human,
And rape culture really doesn´t exist Human,
And equality and equity are true for Humans.
I hear you screaming in my face now, Men.
Be a choke on your "Well, actually" Human.

Are You Hearing Me Now, You Cu.. "Human"?

Let me tell you know, Human,
This housebound Woman,
This barenaked Woman,
This most of the fucking times unseen Woman,
Is still right fucking here!
 
I am nonbinary but society treats me in a lot of ways as a woman and my writing reflects this often.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten