dinsdag 20 september 2022

The Floating

 

My heart are you there?

I think I am floating.

I am in the air,

Crashing on waves.


My body are you travelling?

My anxious heart rate

Has finally been lessening.

Am I finally ok?


I always wanted to see the world.

Am I going to see the world?

Where are we going?


I can hear the ocean now.

Are we on a boat?

Are we leaving the continent?

Are we going remote?

Or will we visit the home of Fred Astaire?

Am I going to be accepted there?


I am the body,

I am the body,

I am the body,

That’s still dreaming.


My hope are you there?

I’m no longer hurting.

Would people care

If I won’t come home?


Can I go and visit

Where they don’t curse me?

Just give me this

For a single moment.


I want to be where I am not different.

Why am I someone different?

Are we going?


Did I just hear a plane

Land in my thoughts?

Are we doing the things

They told me I should not?

Am I going to climb mountains today?

Am I going to live my way?


I am the body between the waves,

I am the body between the waves,

I am the body between the waves,

And I am lost.


I think I just want to catch my breath,

Why can I not catch my breath?

Am I still breathing?


Why can’t they simply

Leave me alone?

Skip me away over water

Like a flat stone.

And now their words will haunts me forever.

Like a ghost I am lost forever.


I became the knuckles

With the bruises,

The simple lies 

That society abuses.

I have never before felt so hurt.

So I hide my mind, and visit the world.


I am the body between the waves on the beach.

I am the body between the waves on the beach.

I am the body between the waves on the beach

That society didn’t want.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten