vrijdag 29 april 2016

No words at all


You asked me in the middle of the night
To leave myself from standing besides
One of the things I once thought the ugliest sights
Wondering now what it will bring me.

And I have come to understand that no one really sees me,
No one but you really,
And I think it should be okay, somehow, maybe
But it does not feel okay.

And in the middle of the night,
In the dark corners of that one single light
I lie awake and I cried
And I dare not wake you.

I know you do not want me to ask that question,
Make you feel like you´re staring in the barrel of a gun.
You have always wanted me to feel the sun,
And believe me love, I do.

But every now and then, I can hardly deny
I keep asking myself if it would be better if I died?
Just creep out on always living on the edge of life,
And give everyone their peace back.

Would I be capeable to close the curtains and take my bow
To this miraculous play that has in awe every now
And then, and I remember that I once made a vow
To myself to never give up.

And I won´t. I won´t. I can not stop losing hope and die
When there is a chance of experiencing things that made the fight,
Every single fight, worth their while.
And I will not give up.

So believe me, when I ask you whether or not I should leave,
Please remember who I am and believe,
That I just now, need a shoulder to cry on, some relieve
And no word at all. No words at all.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten