donderdag 26 januari 2017

Snowflake


You keep laughing at me
because I am afraid.
Afraid of what is coming,
afraid of what is on the horizon,
afraid of the bodies they will leave in our wake.
You keep mocking us,
and judging us for protests.
Tell us that it is childish.
Tell us all those bad names.
As if you have never done the same.

Protesting is a right,
To make ourselves heard.
While you define us by skincolor,
religion, and gender, and everything
else, and you are still telling us
that we are the ones dividing,
while you building registries and walls
and decide the rights of female bodies
and not those of men, and aaaah well
if we tell you our experience,
we were the ones who set out the borders,
am I right?

No I am not going to be able peacefully
and silently accept how you are all raping me
and stabbing me to death, as if smiling at you
makes you stop. Killing. Me.


You are willing to kill 43000 people a year
just because you did not like who saved them.
Isn´t that pathetic?
You are willing to treat people as subhuman and
steal their rights just because you are blind to the truth.
Isn´t that pathetic?
You are willing to push your religion down our troats
just because you want someone to swallow your load of well…
Isn´t that pathetic?
Isn´t it pathetic that you kill the poor because a billion is not enough?
Isn´t it pathetic you kill all our help because a bilion in your name is not enough?
Isn´t it pathetic you kill the earth because your well of billions is not enough?


Yeah you keep calling me names,
like Special snowflake,
like it actually means something.
Like it does not mean you have no more
ammo in your belt, well maybe
except from the guns you are afraid they take
and the lives you not fear will be.

But I am not just one special snowflake,
I am a whole fucking snowstorm of them,
and I would have been a blizzard
if I were able to stand up and take a stand
litterally on my feet.
No I might not be able to stop you dead in your tracks,
but I can settle for being an inconvenience.
And, damned, I will most certainly be just that.
Cause what about us?
What about us?
Damn you, what about us?
Fuck you, what about us?

I am not going to smile or call a nazi simply alt right,
when they are killing me, my friend.
And no it is not a difference of opinion or disagreement
when you are killing me, my friend.
And no it is not okay you tell me that I am subhuman,
don´t deserve the same rights of you, because of who I am,
when that is killing me, my friend.

So don´t ask for some respect when you never once gave some.
And don´t ask for understanding, when you lack it thus.
Don´t ask me for facts and truths, if you only believe the lies.
So please don´t ask me for willingness to grand the unwilling.

So you call me a special snowflake, because I believe
in live and let live, and you don´t.
Because I don´t believe in forcing my beliefs and everything else
on others, and you do.
I will be that special snowflake and I will be that snowstorm
and I will rain you down in the truth and the facts
and show the pain you are putting upon others
and show you the bodies of the people you killed
and I will be the person holding your head up
to no be stuck in the sand again.
And I am not going make you pretend it never happened,
if killing was done in your name.
And I will never pretend it never happened,
and now you won´t be able to too, to do so.

I will be a snowstorm and I will have a legacy in my name
even if no one will never truly know my name at all.
I will be this inconvenient snowstorm, and I think
you will never learn how to avoid me, never ever again.
And I will be this snowstorm and you will only get
to see the summer again when you have lived what I lived
and seen what I seen and I will tell you that winter is
not coming anymore, winter is here.
Winter is here.
To all my beautiful, little, special snowflakes, cheers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten