zondag 15 januari 2017

Bodytrap


24 hours and I am counting the seconds,
Almost 24 hours I am spending here.
Trapped in this bed and trapped in this body,
Trapped in a life that doesn´t want me here.

I was the coating but I lost my sugar,
I was the hopeful and I lost my will to…
And even though I am staring
To everything that still makes me smile,
I feel bored, I feel like a fool.

God I miss dancing and I miss singing and I miss walking
On the beat of my own rhytm, I miss just standing up and
walking over and just getting there like a normal human being.


24 hours and I am trapped in my own body
24 hours and I am stuck inside my brain.
Plants are twisting around my legs, my arm and
I can´t stop thinking and I am going insane.

I was the scone but the cream was forgotten,
I was the words but now I hold my tongue
Cause I feel wholly unmanagable,
I feel like a failure of everything
And I know you told me that I was wrong.

I miss the music that once graced my ears and I miss
watching show the entire day, wasting it away, and I
miss writing whenever I felt the need too as I always did.

God I miss it. I miss being me, although I did not know
Who me was, at least I felt I could find out. Now I am
just trapped in a body, trapped and I can´t get out.

Yes I do miss it, all the things you never knew I had a
reason for missing, But I keep fighting and yes I will 
Always keep on wishing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten