donderdag 23 maart 2023

Access denied

 

There is a silence

Between you and I.

It lives between the breaths,

And exists beneath your lies.

Right under when you told me

You cared for this heart of mine.

Then you turned around and

I found my access denied.


How do you think you spell

The word friend, my dear?

With working legs and and

Apostrophe near?

With an erasure of anything

You deemed to queer?

How do you claim that you

Loved me, my dear?


How can you say that you

Definitely cared?

While a lack of inclusion 

Lay a wall to me bare?

How do we meet in the middle

If I can not get there?

Are you ashamed of me

Cause people might stare?


There’s an end to the sentence

Between you and I.

It has been there long before

We said goodbye.

You cannot build a family 

Upon a foundation of lies.

Let us keep the silence

Between you and I.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten