dinsdag 28 maart 2023

Genderfucker

I want to be a genderfucker,
I wanna blow my own mind.
Express myself without limitations. 
Leave those expectations behind.

I want to feel masculine in a pink dress 
And pretty in sweat stained overalls.
I want to feel neutral in some Doc Martens.
I want to make the call

As to who I am and when I am,
On every single given day.
But you have so effectively gendered
My body and refuse me a say.

You see my tits and say woman.
You see my lips and say female.
Throwing around words like biological. 
You know it's getting kind of stale.

Everyone is allowed to be who they
Want to be is what you said.
Until they are something you don't want 
Them to be, and you deny them that 

Right to get to know themselves. 
That right to self express.
You're deliberately erasing us.
You're a genocidal mess.

You don't care about people. 
All you care for is power.
I just wanted to fuck with my gender.
And now my fear turned my mouth sour.

How many do we have to bury 
Just for wearing pink instead of blue?
I just wanted to fuck with my gender,
But my time is spend in dealing with you.

You're exhausting.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten