zondag 17 december 2023

Hindsight is 2020

You have told me in many ways
That all of me means nothing.
You ignored in many ways 
My voice that was aching.

You turned your back to me
And returned right back to normal. 
Me just trying to survive 
You happily called delusional. 

You build your self esteem
Out of corpses and dust.
Being better than us 
Is all that you want.

And I am still trying to scream
Into a void of make belief.

And I am still trying to make you see.
You might be dying alongside me.

You would be happier if I died.
One last breath and eyes open wide.
Saying otherwise would be a lie.

You would be happier with me gone.
So your life could just trot along.
Living your lie wouldn't feel so wrong.

You would be happier if I stopped. 
Being healthy is all you got.
So you happily let it rot

Just to proof a point.

Did you proof your point?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten