maandag 28 april 2014

Bisexual closet

I always thought I followed the path of least resistance
And I always thought that I could not follow the distance.
Did I take a close look to myself?

What is it that makes a person strong?
Is is setting fire to the living room?
Is it knowing which chances to take?
Because I took none.

If I was what the world expected of me,
Would I feel less like a failure?
If I were to be true to myself,
Will they leave?

This is the tale of how
I neglected myself
Because I, subconsciously
And selfconsciously
Broke myself
Into eleven pieces.

I knew who I was
And what I was
But never figured out
What that means to me.

I ignored me for so long
Because I thought myself not to be strong.

Perhaps that is the bisexual closet.
Knowing without experiencing.

But love will never be a choice.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten