dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

Inside

The moon is dropping on my shoulders.
I need her dark.
I need her light.

It is hard but it is okay.
You know,
Loving you.
It is hard but it is okay.

Is this the way?
We are going to burn up before we get there.
But at least we burn up together.
I wanna burn up together.

In your arms,
In your heart,
In your mouth.

In your eyes,
In your kiss,
In my...

Everywhere as I see your face.
It shines for me, I imagine
You think as much about me as I do about you.

In the water,
In the distance,
In my....

Aaaaah everything that is going to be okay.
It is hard to love me, this I know.
But you haven't caught me yet
You haven't caught me dancing.

In you,
Yes in you,
In my... you.

Everything is going to be okay.
It is hard to love me, this I know.
But I haven't asked you to.
Just yet.

Catch me, catch me, I am not running from you anymore,
Catch me, catch me, Don't lose me from your presence anymore.

In you,
Yes in you,
In my... you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten