zondag 1 november 2015

The outside web

If I told you
My cat was my home,
You would not be surprised
Even if you did not know me.
A cat will always be home,
For every one.
Forever.

But when you walk outside,
Kicking those leafs with your army boots
You never guessed someone's nature
Lived inside the web.

Yet it would not be strange
If people would not fail to remember
That it is called World Wide Web for a reason
And some people never make it
To the other side of the treshold
Of their angry beds.

Similarities find each other
Without walking the distance,
Rooms of empty bottles and ticking sounds.

Here I rally and here I wander,
Here I talk and here I wonder,
Here I protect the nature and the wonder
You see leaving behind your living room floor.

Yes here we do everything everyone else fail to do,
And while discarded cans pave your lustrous path,
I save the trees you fail to see on your way home.

The internet is my outside,
For every day that I fail to walk,
little .jpgs of everything nowadays.
And it assures me,
That on the days my shoes are filled,
Outside will still there,
For me.
Forever.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten