dinsdag 19 oktober 2021

Headache

 

There is too many days in the place.

I hate how long that it takes

To feel my body and I are not in odds with each other.


I keep trying to ignore it all.

But a body can rise when it falls

And I keep on falling into the the things that bother.


So how can I come to see

The things that are best for me

When society is prone to make me believe the opposite.


Or is it all because

We both have a different cause?

And for them my actual betterment is not it.


So we see and we drive and we fail

And we come to the core of betrayal.

Society is only us if you fit into the machine.


You are not a person but an amount

That they deduct, add on and count

The importance of being healthy will stay unseen.


Until we clog up and destroy the machine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten