donderdag 24 augustus 2023

Desire me in 5XL

 

Oh baby, insult me please.

I just lick my fingers and wait.

I can see why you hate me.

You just want a taste.


You said you wouldn’t fall for me.

It wasn’t on you to make the call.

Your heart is racing when I’m all you see.

You can’t hide your secret at all.


You said that I was unlovable

While secretly liking my pictures.

My fat body is desirable

You can tell me if that hurts.


You want to eat me like a dinner bowl.

Lick it clean and have your fill.

Come for seconds to have another go.

Call it a cheat day if you will.


You want to keep turning me around.

Bury your belief between my thighs.

So I can silence all the sounds

That you make when you lie.


You want a me in your closet.

A little secret that you can hide away,

But there is something you don’t get.

Babe, let’s set the record straight.


You are highly unlikable, love.

You are oozing hate and it stinks.

My throne is placed high above

The ground on which you’re kneeling.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten