maandag 10 augustus 2026

Things that people say

Things that people say when you're disabled: 

If I had your life, I would have killed myself.
Maybe your mother should have aborted 
you out of her womb.
I want to know what you did to deserve
this so I can avoid becoming like you.
Why do you think you should be 
allowed to breathe?
It's good that Covid culls the old and weak.
Because when a disabled person dies 
that is a blessing, 
an end to what is surely suffering.
Less of you makes the world better,
stronger, richer and a whole lot faster, 
less broken, less burden, 
less inconvenient,
because you people have nothing to add.
Why aren't you dead yet?

Back in the day they used to throw you in pits,
be glad that the world now is different,
what do you mean people still want you dead,
lying isn't nice and you got everything twisted. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten