dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

Don't want to


Behind your eyes there's nothing left to see
You took all that I knew and then you buried me
An empty shell and words that mean nothing
Did I ever ask you for anything?

You keep on turning excuses into growing lies
My lack of trust shouldn't come as a surprise
If it's forgiveness that you need to see
You better stop staring at me

Because it's much too late
And there's nothing left for you to gain
So you better not strain your self

Do you want me on the edge
Hitting the ground before the sun sets
And my whole life begans again

Climbing over the rubbish inside your mind
You really think that life has left you behind
I guess that some things will never change
Nothing more than a crumpled up page

Maybe once I wished to see
If you had something to say to me

Maybe once I wished to feel
If the connection was ever real

And now I don't want you to
And I never needed you
And now I don't want you to
And I never needed you
And I never needed you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten