woensdag 27 juli 2016

Music


We don´t listen to the same blues, you and I.
You don´t hear the bass or the drum or the sounds
That tell you a bit about me.
Instead you cross the street,
Wearely and willingly, speeding up.


I drink my beer in the same bar I drink it in on Saturday night.
But you are there and you look flutter in despair acrros the counter.
Do not be afraid, I won´t get any closer.
I know I have a big mouth in a tiny package and I don´t know
when to shut it, when I am on, what they dare calle a tantrum.
I shut it today.

Do you think I come here to break your heart?
That my bisexual powers will grind you to a halt?
That my feminism and my activism spread like wildfire to
Your soft dangerous soul that always needs protecting?
Are you thinking so low of me or of yourself?

We don´t listen to the same metal at all, you and I.
According to you I am a dangerous predator.
Only perhaps to found pathetic because of my wheelchair.
If they are not the lure for our innocent souls.

Yes that is right.
The wheels on the floor are our lifeline to hell.
And when I am licking and you are moaning,
I am sucking you right in.
Those fingers in your cunt are there to carry you off.
Ooops no but really I meant get you off.

It does not matter the relationship I am in,
the way I look, behave, or see. See the world in all
his uniqueness. I chose the labels that I feel fit me.
The ones that tells me a bit about who I am.
My normal, in a world where everybody think they are
normal but no one really is, they are just part of a
larger engine and I… I reject every opinion of me
that does not suit me.

In the end we all want the same. We want the same
to be that everyone is allowed to be their own unique
different size. We all just want to be normally allowed to be different
like eveyrone else. That is still too much to ask?

So they say nay, always nay.
When with a girl, they call me gay.
I´m bi.
When with the boy, I am suddenly hetero.
No still bi.
I´m not someone who can´t chose,
needs a good dick, is untrustworthy
and can never be monogamous for
every bi cheat with both sexes.

I, I have explained enough.
All I did was sitting here listening to the music,
While the God you trust,
had you made some stuff up
To demean me.
Am I really the problem?
Or are you the reason that the world needs to
Normalize instead of criminalize us?
The reason why we need a pride parade to be
proud that we got through another year of
judgmental and sometimes even murderous
things we deal with in the world.
The reason why the transgender womens murdered
this year is probably already close to a 3 digit number.

Are you the problem or am I?
Cause girl, I was just listening to some music.
Can I just sit here and listen to some music?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten