donderdag 1 november 2012

Shattering beauty


Her beaty stuns me
And it's just me and her
I watch her in all her frailty
Her hands hold her face in place

She falls to the floor
Her eyes wide open
I can see her tears opening doors
Inside her she wish she never had

She is screaming
As she remembers
Every single little vile thing
That they did to her in her sleep

Scratching the surface
Her heart keeps on beating
Even though she surpassed
The moment when you still feel alive

And I can't touch her
I can't hold her down
Wishing I can make her feel better
Reaching for the mask that once hid her

Her heart growing sizes
Just to hold the feelings in
Everybody tells her she just lies
When she tells them about her past

She wished to be free
Of all her emotions
But still she breaks down before me
In all her shattering beauty

Suddenly she rises up
Putting order in her messy hair
Wiping her face to make the raining stop
And she walks away like nothing ever happened

But I will never forget
What I have seen today
Masks will never carry beauty to an end
And one day my mask might break as well

I wish someone would see me like that too....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten