woensdag 8 mei 2013

Inhibitions

Bless you father,
For I have sinned.
I have burned down bridges
That I could not mend.
I thought I was free now
But it would find me again.
And I might be to weak
To take a stand.

All the corpes
Of my dreams
Turned into leather.

All my hopes
All my good intentions
Braught to the slaughter

You thought I was so incredibly coy
But I am afraid that I am here to destroy
Myself
The same way you did

So now I wear your hatred as a gown
And now I am pouring my blood into the ground
To give birth to my will to fight again
I was destined to take a stand
And make you flee
From me
Like I fled away
From you on all the other days

I will show you everything that I feel
Until you don't know what's you and what's me
I will cry inside your opened mouth
Put my fist in there to tear your heart out
Your spine was already lost
To the simple cost
Of a family
That was finally set free

I only need to break my already broken body
And send the shards to tear at your flesh
It will make such a lovely mess

I still smell your scent on my lips
Like licked nicotine stains and booze
Like rotten eggs and abuse

I will show the world what I am made off
How did you dare to make me feel so small.
And now I am clawing at your walls

My secret inhibitions
I am
An emotional
Exhibitionist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten