woensdag 1 mei 2013

You are there

I saw you in my dreams last night
I never knew how much I missed
Your eyes stared deep into mine
You asked me if I would die for you
And we sealed my promiss with a kiss

You asked me if I knew you now
The same way as I did before
But love, I've never forsaken you
The same way as I forsaken myself
And I never closed the door

You take me whole and I am complete
But when I wake I feel so defeated

I will always yearn for more than
A temporary madness deep inside
If we meet will I even dare to speak
Like how you spoke in my dreams
I fear so much that I will only hide

You are so capable to send my thoughts into forever
A sweet delight that I will always want to treasure

You always enter my life, I wonder why I am surprised
Every time you are there to save me from my demise

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten