woensdag 28 augustus 2013

Ledge

Everything is changing
And I can not hold the pace.
I don't recognise where I am going,
I can only see where I have been.
A different place, a different place.

Everyone is charging
Towards life in dazzling motion
And it is all coming closer faster.
Action preffered over the obedience
Of words and feeling the emotions.

And I see you are playing
With the idea of letting it all go
Right there on the ledge of life
Searching answers to the questions
Of life, you ask me if I know.

Sometimes I am as blind as you feel you are
But I am holding on to what is real
There is a new skin growing inside my scars
I am not wrong for feeling what I feel

You are the one to save me from seeing you fall
You are the one who decides when to let go
But I don't believe that it is your time at all
It is time to let the entire world know

There is absolutely no shame
In occasionally standing so very still
To cry and laugh and fear and disrupt
Into the many faces of sweet anger
Just hold both my hands untill

I am ready to come down
From the ledge I was standing on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten