donderdag 18 augustus 2016

I´m a burden


I´m a failure, I´m a failure, I´m a failure in your eyes,
I´m a burden, I´m a burden, I´m a burden, and I know it.
Sometimes I wish, I do wish, Oh how I wish I was…
But my foundation has buried itself around my feet.

You see,
I kinda like living
Even if I don´t like life.
I am on the Borderline knife
Always on the edge, always
Trying to be forgiving
For the damage I done
Every single day
Of my life.

I am strong like Atlas but Fuck my God, I am so weak.
And I am fighter but I go through life just bashing buttons.
Hoping that one of the hits will stick to you like a scar
So I can explain the damage done, I am such a burden.

I am frightened but I am three seconds away from screaming
Cause they fucked up my head and now I am think of abandonment
So much that every day I can see you leaving inside my minds eye.
I am a timebomb who thinks we are a timebomb and

It is just waiting
For the big bang,
The expected explosing.
God they hurt me pretty good.
I can´t be caught trusting
Anyone, not even you.
Gonna hurt me, like they did?
Trample me under your foot,
Like they did?

I guess I am just a bundle of extreme emotions.
A burden, a weirdo, a hint of silent devotion.
To most of people I am simply forgotten.
Misunderstood and then ill-gotten.
A shell in a shell in a shell in a shell,
Dear God, I am drowning and I am doing it well.

They told me,
Without any words,
That I am not worth it,
They told me that way
Because I am not worth it.
And it hurts,
I am a burden,
And it was not ment to be
That way.

I am a bullet, I am a bullet, I am a bullet and I take aim.
I am precious, I am sick, I am not healing properly.
Sometimes I want to hurt like they hurt me when they…
But fuck that, fuck you, I am here, don´t you see me?
I am here, don´t you see me?
I am here, don´t you see me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten