maandag 16 januari 2023

Fear of the medical system

 

The fear is intoxicating.

I feel like I can't breathe.

You ask me to repeat myself.

I just want you to let me be.


But it is impossible.

I am depending too much on you.

You have my life in a hold.

And the fear I feel is lost on you.


Cause you can just walk around harming people,

Without ever thinking about the impact.

That is just for me to deal with.

That’s the shitty fucking reality and and and


I just do not want to be touched.

Please keep your hands away from me.

Can I not just get my answers without you?

Can I be ok and not have to feel what I feel?


But here I am depending on you

For the answers I need to survive.

I can not ignore you like I want to

If I want to stay alive.


I am a person not a number.

I am feelings, not a blank slate.

You should have been my place of safety.

But you give me fear and you bring me hate.


You get too much freedom cause we depend on you.

Stop taking that knowledge to the extreme.

Just stop. Just stop my heart from all this crying

And see me.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten