dinsdag 20 juni 2023

Bored

 

Have you found yourself bored again?

Ready to turn some lives on their heads again?

Coming here to guide the spiral down than?

You wouldn’t mind me taking a stand.


You’re a disgusting human being.

You’re filth deep within your heart.

You like to build yourself up,

By breaking other people apart.


You’re a creating without salvation.

What won’t hurt you will kill me.

And you still think you’re in the shadows

While everyone can see,


That you found yourself bored once more.

Cascading walls before you opened the door.

You dragged my blood into your carpeted floors.

And the stains won’t come out like they did before.


It’s eating me deep inside,

The way you barged back in.

I wanted you vanished

But it seems like I can’t win.

A ghosts planting flowers

All over my sins.

An illusion of grandeur

Spreading way too thin.


She does not trust her own mind.

Why did you tell her to use yours?

You should have stayed a simple memory.

Filed away and stored.


But you found yourself bored like you always did.

I should have known by now to get used to it.

I will draw a close to all of it.

Break you apart until the pieces do no fit.


Take yourself out of the equation.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten