zondag 18 juni 2023

Under a burning tree

 

If you will break her soul, I will break your face.

I think you miscalculated the intensity of my hate.

Before you slither yourself way back into this state,

I want you to know it’s too late,

And I want you to know


Hey you over there.

Have you come to look at my thousand yard stare?

Have you come to claim that you care?


Hey you, I am still mad.

I have got my eyes on the back of your head.

I spend years being like that.


Hey you, spouting all those lies.

Not a single thing you done you can deny.

You can not pull the wool over my eyes.


I know what you did and you know that I do.

You have spend all those years collecting your fools.

You saw a vulnerability and you thought you could take it.

I’m telling you now that you won’t make it.

I got my eyes on you too.


Can you explain what you did wrong?

Can you explain yourself before the end of the song?

Turn around and finally be gone?


Can you explain what you took?

You crumbled the walls and the foundations shook.

Ended the story before the end of the book.


Can you explain why you created discord?

I have too many memories I can no longer sort.

Just because you felt bored.


I have found my patience finally wore thin.

You saw an open wound and you put your fingers in.

The harm deliberate and you know it as much as me.

Fuck entirely off and just let us be.

You can’t have her.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten