woensdag 4 juni 2014

I am still waiting

Today,
I am not okay.
Don't ask me what's the matter.
Don't ask me why I know
That I am breaking
And why it feels
Like I am fading.
Don't ask me why I know,
I just do.

But you,
You don't have to worry.
I have not forgotten to hide
Myself inside a smile.
And you don't have to carry
This burden with you tonight.

Because I am going to fake it
Right until the moment that I can't.
And I, I am going to take it,
The abuse inside my head.

Because I remember,
What they have told me long ago.
And I can't let it go.
And I can't let it go.

You
Are
Just
One
Person,
How can you heal
What I've become?
Will you grant me the words
That makes those memories gone
If
Only
For
A
Sec-
Ond....

Because I remember,
How they told me that was love.
And I can't climb above it.
And I can't let it go.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten