zaterdag 5 maart 2016

I will listen this time

So you are saying take that moment?
Lie down and just take a breath?
I will listen to you this time,
Settle down and I will not bend

To those tortuous times of the past
When they told me that the way was through.
Just push a bit harder if first not succeed.
Why are you not healing they said aghast.

But I will listen to you this time, my partner
In crime and in all of this.
Not to be lazy or to be faking.
But to find the final cure

That will silence all those feelings
Of everything that ever happened.
Deal with it and push through
Not run away from a mindful healing.

The answer to everything is not the same
And my words are not to take lightly.
I did not listen to you too many times, my friend.
Now I’ll clear my head and heal my frame.

I know you well, my dearest body.
Just forgot how you sound.
I believed when you told me what was wrong,
And what was needed. Listening will set me free.

I will listen this time my friend.
And I will listen every day from now on.
And if I push beyond your limits unneededly,
I will listen to you reprimand.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten