zaterdag 13 mei 2023

The worst enemy

Hungry again.

I always find myself ending here.

Looking at your number. 

Never dialing, my dear.

I prefer fantasy. 

(It won't hurt me)


So touch deprived.

The scent of flesh is all I need.

It's OK that you lied.

Forget. Delete.

Even if I still feel it.

(And I do)


You're the craving on my skin.

Always.

I think I feel it drip drip down.

I'm covered in sin.

Always.

And my head's turned upside down.


But God the pain is suffocating me.

Why did you tell me it was alright?

I swear I heard you promise me my life. 

Down I fall and forever I bleed

For you.

Just like they said I could.


They claimed I will go to hell for this.

Well hell will keep me warm.

Warmer than you ever did

Anyway.  And I gladly take the blame.


They claimed their kicking won't hurt.

It didn't as much as yours did.

It's just their way of keeping lines blurred.

I'm a demon for the same reason you're not.


Their idea of God is suffocating me.

Why did they say he was love and light?

They swear they're saving my life.

But down I go to freely bleed

I turned fool.

Just like they believe I should.


Why do they hate us 

For wanting that toxic love like they do?

The fire and passion 

And the feeling of being fooled?


Why do they deny us

Becoming just as broken as they are?

They only want us perfect

And I'm unable to get that fucking far.


Why do they claim us

All to them motherfucking selves.

Stop wanting my attention.

I no longer know the last time I felt well.


Break me.

Just fucking break me.

Just like my father, 

Keep me destroyed.

Turn your eyes,

Make me a weapon

And keep me deployed.

Break me, 

fucking break me.

But I won't win you 

Your war today. 

I know where I belong.

Your welcome

Long overstated. 


Just shut up and suffocate me.

Your image of God was never fucking mine.

I don't owe you my own life.

I slide down easily, so willingly.

And so do you.

Just like I knew you would. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten