zondag 3 mei 2020

Fuck you

A storm in silence

Carried on leaves.

The world that cannot go on.

We found ourselves

Reaching for reach,

Front doors to get beyond of.


And suddenly

All the silence breached,

But you still forget I was there.

And your healthy 

Friends with healthy demands 

Receive all of the world's care.


Cause you're reaching for the people that are locked behind everything 

Temporarily. 

And all those millions of faces that already found themselves stuck in

A solitary,

Solitary isolation 

Will remain there.


And when this is all over,

You're gonna forget this again.

But I am still behind this window.

And when this is all over,

I still won't see you again.

Your life will continue to go on.


No more live sessions,

No more check-ins,

No more words where you say

You now understand it.

(But you never called me

To say you do.)

No more postcards,

No more colour books,

No more… whatever.

A too familiar look.

(The one where all I see

Is the back of you.)


And you will ask me

Why my life still stands still. 

You will tell me I could 

If I just will, if I just will.

And you will tell me

That the isolation didn't last.

But for me it'll never be

A thing of the past.


And you will forget the adjustments. 

You will forget the accessibility. 

You will forget all the things we need,

The things you needed.


Ah fuck you.

Stay forgetting me.

It's what you're best at.

It's what I'm used to.

It's the past that

Turns to future.

It's what I 

Know you 

Were sure too…..

Damn you.

Fuck you.

Damn you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten