zondag 3 mei 2020

Too much

Too much. 

I am too much.

They say I am too much.


Too many wants

And too many needs.

Too many ideas,

Too many feels.


Too much of that

Ole creativity,

Too much fire

Right there inside of me.


Too much of 

Safetheworldness

But also too much

Of independence 


And I am 

Too many insecurities,

Not insecure enough.

Too much anxiety,

Really hard to love.

Too much of a drive

But it's never fast enough.

Too many stone walls

And never tough enough.


Not enough filter

But too much selfawareness.

And too many details 

But damn I careless.

Not attractive at all 

But I am way too pretty. 

I don't care enough for myself

And I wallow in self pity. 

I am not disabled enough

But it's too much of my identity. 


I'm too much.

Too much of nothing.

Too much of everything.

Too much for me.

Too much for everyone.

Too much for society.

Too much for the norm.

Too much of a nobody.

Too much of a nobody.

Too much of a nobody….

And not nobody enough,

You see.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten