zaterdag 5 januari 2013

Deny the broken


There's a comma after every sentence I make
And I feel that I am never ever done
Always thinking about the things I said
Wishing that I could disappear
Wishing that I could be done

Because I am tripping on my every word I say
It never comes out the way I intended
And all I wish for is the moment that I can let go
Not holding on to the past
Not feeling like I should defend it

And it seems that I can not follow my heart
Without the urge to be falling apart

Oh, it seems that I can not show who I am
When I am not able to take a stand

Yes, it seems that I am hidden by my broken tongue
Does that make me someone who doesn't care
Please can you help me, because it seems
My reality is not as I dreamed
I fear being beyond repair

I want to tell you everything that I am thinking
Because the world is broken inside my eyes
Would you listen to me stumbling on my words
A softer way of being
But still my mind denies
Me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten