dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Dirty little secret


I'm your dirty little secret
I'm the one behind closed doors
I'm where you want to keep me
I'm only partially yours

I'm dried up between your sheets
I'm the one that you left empty
I'm only there for the attention
And then you forget all about me

You see I might be a little jaded
But it's not that complicated
You want me but only for a minute
You want me because you know you can't
And I shouldn't let you touch me
I might not open myself completely
Because I am the one that is unforgiving
For you not letting me in

Don't say that you didn't want to use me
I was barely a child before I met you
Whisper your sweetness in my ears
And I will hold your hand and come for you

Because I am your dirty little secret
But you know I kinda like it
Because I don't want to be a spotlight lover
And there has to be another
So try to push me further
Into the abysses of your lust

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten