woensdag 9 januari 2013

The end


I don't think you would understand
But I don't mind because I know I can't
Make myself explain it all over again
Today I am writing myself to and end

Sometimes I don't know who I am
Sometimes I think I am killing myself
And it's too hard to make a stand
In the end I am just another lonely woman

And I can't put my worries on a shelf
For another day and another story to tell
My emotions are not for you to demand
My dreams are broken restrains with a limit

Today was a day that I felt like pain again
Your knife was carefully planted in my back
Life betrayed me and these wounds will never mend
It's the innocence that I can never get back

You raped me over and over again
You murdered me and left me for dead
You took me because you wanted what I had
A place to tall my own, a place to lay me head

And now you expect me to say hi when you pass
And you don't know that it makes me feel stressed
Emotions that can never really make a stand
To your untrue views of the world we represent

No I don't want to make you understand
You won't take me serious and I know you can't
Pretend to care and pretend to be a friend
So I am going to write myself to an end

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten