dinsdag 19 maart 2013

Religious vampire





This was not our last goodbye
I tried but there you still stand
You, who lacks all social courage
I, a victim of your dismal demands

There's a lie in your reflection
I wish I never sold my weakness to you
You delight yourself with my failure
But I can no longer be fooled

You should not have been allowed to carry on
But you never withdrawn

Fold your hands with your prayer
But your soul is no longer there
You lead their way to being paralyzed
I will no longer be victimized
This is my right

All your amends were set ablaze
Inside your speeches of malady
Maybe it's hard to defy your stance
And I don't need you to explain it to me

Increase the pressure to make me feel guilt
For the life I choose, the life I build

Weave it all into your confession
You pretend to hold the vision
For a future that you sold
Where in you don't grow cold
You don't grow old

You weave a veil before their eyes
So that they believe your lies
How hard it must be to take control
If you find a lack of freedom crucial
Perhaps even essential

What will be the memory of the time
You defend hatred with a spiritual decline
A void inside you that can not be filled
Not even with all the lives you killed
Are you conscious of your decisions
As you lead all your sacred missions
Contradictions inside your denying gaze
So leave me out of your indoctrinating haze

Never confess your sins on to me
It leaves a faint taste of the obscene
Encircling claws that are all the same
Pushed out into the mere fame
Is this the end of your game
Is this the end of me enduring your game

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten