vrijdag 1 maart 2013

My will

Your lips
On my
Bottle of vodka.
Oh my,
The daring look
In your eyes.
You sip from me
With firey
Determination.
You took
The road
You haven't traveled
Before.
Am I ready?
But I don't care.
I want to sin
With you
For hours,
For days,
Forever,
Maybe.
Take your
Heavy breathing
Onto my tongue.
All consuming
All knowing.
Take your
Bleeding skin
Onto my burning one
All consuming
All knowing.
Make me fly.
Making me fly.
Mental penetration.

I need.
Yes I am in need.
I need to feel the music
Touching my skin,
Licking me all over,
Before it burns me.
Who's the predator
And
Who's to blame?
I need you as a thought,
My will to be yours,
Your desire to be mine,
And then
I will put
A handgrenade
In your mouth
And make you
Explode
All
Over
Me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten