dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

Holding

My hand in my lovers hand.
That is what I dream about every day.
The safest place to feel safe.
There are thousands of things I think
Of when I think of her.
Her ruby lips,
Her shining eyes,
Or the way she smiles.
The way she flicks her hair,
Especially after a rainy day.
Even when she is sulking.
How those ruby lips
Tremble
Whem we are watching a sad movie.
The way she bites into a piece of fruit
With sheer determination.
I wish she would devour me like that.
Have you seen how she walk
With a light spring in her step?
Or the way she holds a pen
As delicately as a teapot
With one finger up in the air?
But above all else what she is
And what she does,
I love the way she makes me love her.
And that I am always thinking of her.
But my hand in my lovers hand,
That is what I dream about every day.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten