woensdag 13 januari 2016

Disablinspiration

I'm not here to make anyone happy,
That is just too much a burden to bare.
Opinions differ as to what happiness is.

I'm not made to make anyone happy,
Yes I want too, and it kills me, this care,
This level of expectations,
I'm not here for entertainment,
Care for care, and a tooth for tooth,
You make me empty,
You make me...

I'm not food for thought that
Will eventually make you a bit happy,
I'm made for than this.

I'm not a randomn automated
Saying on the internet that makes you happy,
Because I'm not a token,
And I might be broken,
But my disabilities,
Are not your lesson,
And does not make me...

I'm not an inpiration to make you happy,
I don't want to be.

Not a vision of strength to make you happy...
"See if she can, so you can be!"
(Euh thank you, no wait fuck you)

I'm not the guilth trip to make your child look happy,
While she is not feeling carefree.

I'm not the comparison to your happy,
Fapping memories.
(Of how easy things must be for anyone but me)

I'm not here to make everyone happy,
Even if I wanted to.

I'm not here to make everyone happy,
No, especially not you.

I'm not here to make everyone happy,
Even those close me.

I'm not here to make anyone happy,
Except me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten