dinsdag 12 januari 2016

Longhand and shorthand

Time
Goes by
So very fast
And then
Again
So slow.

Time
Does have
the tendency,
Of un-
Regular
Flow.

I have seen the world spin fast
And I have seen the world go by so very slow.
Completely in the matrix-style
Bulletdodging handy bendy Neo.

Time does not
Heal
Any wounds,
It just
Makes you
Feel.

And when
I get
Lost inside
Time,
things get
So surreal.

Derealisation or depersonalisation
Or whatever ation, makes me crawl
Deep inside my skin to the core of me
Where I once started my fall.

Time is the realest things there ever was
And the things that offers no control.
It only makes us grow older, never bring us back,
to the day we grew our soul.

And when memories made us feel whole
Made us feel complete more or less
It bring us the painful pang of the unknown
They day we forget it all, it makes no sense.

Time
Brings us
Closer to death
But for now
It brings
Us life.

And at
The end
Of all of it
It will not
Have been
In strife.

So one day I might believe and one day I will not
That any grief might have been in vain
And that there is no way out of this,
This evercrushing pain.

But I am stronger than the lapses
That hide away inside my mind.
And this fear of living at all
Will be left behind.
One day I will shine.
One day I will return a child.
One day it will all have been mine.
One day,
I'll be fine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten