zaterdag 2 januari 2016

Silent musician

I'll take a blow,
A hit or two,
But I won't forget,
No I won't forget.
So take your anger,
Out on me,
Pretend that's just
How it goes.
I don't mind,
Don't mind at all.
I stop too care,
Eventually.
Because it's not,
It was not my fault.

See just
The bad in me,
And see
all the things
Just as you
Want to see them.
Twist who I am,
Who I became.
I don't care,
Anymore.
For you cannot
Twist me.
For you cannot
Twist me.
For you cannot
Twist me.
I'm twisted enough.

I'll take a bow,
And leave the stage
Right on the left.
Do follow me,
If you want,
And let me give
An autograph.
So you can
Remember who I was
And that you knew me
Before.
But did you knew me before?
Well at least you'll have
Something to remember
Me by.
That's all you have.
That's all you have.
But did you knew me before?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten