donderdag 14 januari 2016

Healing

Life takes his toll on me,
All seems so hard and not gently
What will this day be,
Can it grow tenderly?

All this harsness and noise,
Sometimes leaves me no choice,
To just take of all my clothes,
And lie hidden until nothing shows

How the light has turned me blind,
How the day turns into night,
How the suffering of might,
Still make me smile and fight.
And when the stars alligned,
It's all okay inside my mind.
Every little thing that I tried
Has made leave the sorrow behind.

I can hurt and still feel grateful,
Live life with a plateful,
Take a smile and make it playful,
Taking time will feel delightfull.

Everytime I scratch my skin,
When the itch makes me scream,
And I'm overflowing the brim,
Tired and not sleeping firm.

I think of this and it's okay,
Every night will bring the day.
And if my bad will make you stay,
Think of the good coming your way.

Because I am not blind,
And I see you in my mind.
You see in me this fight,
My strength and all my might.
You hold me during restless night,
And let me sleep if I'm behind
On needed sleep, you hold me tight,
And rest with me for time to find.

And this mind it doesn't scare you.
This body is getting cared for.
I will always love you.
And all these bits of me love you too.

And if there is any kind of healing,
For all those overwhelming feelings,
When I have too many dealings.
You are the one giving it to me.
You are the one giving it to me.
You are the one giving it to me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten