woensdag 24 april 2013

Not okay

I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
Today I won't lie
And tell you that I'm fine
Just to ease your comfort.
I've barricaded my mind
Because my emotions run lose
And they might take over everything.
I'm scared,
And I'm empty
And hollow,
With dank rooms
In which no one wants to play.
My innerchild has sought
Higher grounds
Against the rising tides
Of nothingness,
So tired of living life this way.
One day to be free
And one day to be caged.
My innerdemons are
Constantly fucking each other over
To see who can reap the most damage.
I'm turbulent
And I am
Broken,
But at least i am a fighter.
Even if it means running rampant.
Destroying cities
And lives
Of people
Who had done me no harm,
Just because I can not find
The cocksuckers
Who made me this way.
I'm hopeless
But I always hope
Until it becomes shattered again.
So no, I'm not okay.
Don't ask me if you don't want to know.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten