woensdag 3 april 2013

The golden lies

How could you
I thought I knew you well
It leaves me breathless
To realize
That I was under a spell

The past catches up
And I remember everything again
The things they said
How many
Times that I did not take a stand

I am suffocated in a whirldwind of emotions
Slowly going through the motions

Oh I knew you never ment
To do the things that you did
And you never ment to
Send me back into the past

It's not just you
That I am feeling right now
But you should not
Have lied to me
This much I do know

Tell me how you will turn me back into the old me
Where every hurt I once felt is just a face of memories

Cause you were always the brave one
And just this once, you cracked
You were the one to hurt me this time
But even now you still have my back

When I am fighting these old demons,
The things that had hurt me more than once,
That I have always pushed away.
When I am fearing that you won't stay.
Let me trust you again, I want to
I don't want to angry with you
Promise me, promise me, promise me
That it will fade and I won't be angry
With you anymore
I want to close the door

And we,  we are broken pieces
That we need to ment back together again
And we, we are crying together
I will forgive you over and over again

For now I keep on staring to the ceiling
I am too far away in everything I am feeling

Until it becomes better
Until it all becomes better

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten