donderdag 5 september 2013

Magic

Do you know the true nature of magic?
Do you know the power of being enthralled?
Do you know the power of this beauty?
And do you know me at all?

Magic is not supernatural nor is it a spell to speak.
Magic is finding a love of life where you first thought things to bleak.

I find it in trees that bent my way
And I saw in the notes of music
That enters to my window and
Leads troubled thought away.

It is in my books and in my art,
It is in your mind and in your face,
All that blossoms in my heart.

I dwell on it in my poetry
And in the love of words combined.
I will take it in my bare hands
And rightfully call it mine.

Magic is not difficult, it is simplicity
But with the style of great grandeur
It is by far the greatest thing that
Can set my mind at ease.

You are a part of that magic, you are in my undying words
And if I had that power in me, I would have given you the world.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten