maandag 2 september 2013

Strong

There is an image of you that I can't forget
Stuck in my mind and I don't regret
Loving you they way that I did.
I love you fully and not just a little bit.

Your eyes show me a smile that you can't hide
And I smile with you even on the inside.
You're infectuous and it brightens my mind
Even on the days that parts of me die.

And sometimes I fear believing in forever.
I fear a lot of things and even when I know you never
Will hurt me willingly and that you're a giver.
Sometimes the fear is just like a fever.

Years has passed, years of love and being strong
We learned so much by trying and not fearing being wrong
Our hardest times might now be gone
But if they'll come back I know you are the one
That I want by my side.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten