woensdag 3 juli 2013

Begun

I think I'm paranoid
Did you not call me delusional?
There are so many people
And I can not fight them all

I think I'm paranoid
Sometimes I think I'm tumbling down
Because the view is less scary
When you watch it from the ground

I throw my hands against the clock
I just want to stop the time, stay
For I need to think
Without the clock ticking me away

Well this is the situation you and me are said to be in
I am not the person who I thought I would become
I haven't even begun, I haven't even begun

Well this is the reality that I tried to escape
But there is really no where left to run
Because I haven't begun, I haven't even begun

So you want my number
Than I want your new location
You are surpassing me in life
Do you still need this wounded one

I will get there, oh I promiss
I will get there eventually
When I fall in love again
With the person that is me

And maybe all I need to do is accept the truth
Without being afraid of everything that can go wrong
I haven't even begun, I haven't even begun

Tombstones are a thing of the distant future
There's still time between now and there and what I want
Dear, I haven't begun, I haven't even begun

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten